● We create a simplified workplace where (within the macro structure) there are no silos, departments and walls that interfere with the exchange of ideas, creativity and innovation.
● The mission is to create a near frictionless business where decisions are made by those who work directly on the project, product or service to which they are assigned. In effect, they are given ownership and with it the responsibility to get it right.
● By prioritizing humans first in this way, enterprises can expedite the time to market, boost customer satisfaction, increase efficiency, enhance workplace morale, reduce costs and nurture innovation.
● We view every problem, challenge and opportunity through the lense of human-centered design because products and services that have consumers at the center, sell more, yield more and provide greater returns to stakeholders.
● This architecture is critical because only 50% of companies conduct any research and iterative development with customers and furthermore,
A mere 40% of say they don’t know what questions to ask their customers.
● We are a remote first company.
● We believe that talent can live anywhere, work from any place and remain productive regardless of location and time zone.